Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Signing Off

This is Samantha on the last day of Social Media. This class has been so much fun! We went on a wild tour of web tools, and it has been enjoyable yet I have learned a lot. I didn't really know what to expect because this was a brand new class. However, I learned things that I never would have stumbled across by myself, like imagechef or glogster. Keeping tabs on what we learned is so much easier thanks to Social Bookmarking. I plan on using most of the sites we learned about in school and in the rest of my life, especially with programs like google (and all it's wonderful products) and symbaloo (my favorite bookmarking site). Although the class was enjoyable, I think it could be improved by not allowing as much time to explore, because people got off topic and no one was doing what they were supposed to. Thanks for teaching me Mrs. James. I loved Social Media and will continue to apply the knowledge that I have learned throughout the rest of my life, remembering always the fun times we've had.

<3 Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment