Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Social Bookmarking: Symbaloo

Symbaloo is one form of Social Bookmarking. With Symbaloo, your bookmarks are in the form of little blocks.  Once you click on a block, you are transported to the website that you bookmarked.  I like Symbaloo, but there are some downsides to it.  For one, you have to go in and make a block personally, not just by bookmarking a page. I also don't really like that Symbaloo makes their own webmixes.  I don't like webmixes because they bring up a different page that has a whole bunch of different news, shopping, or weather blocks.  From there, you can click on the block to see more about it.
However, I have all the possible scholarships that I can earn saved on a different page of my symbaloo account for easy access. To get to symbaloo, click on the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment